Hi Galactic Survivalists,
We have another update ready for you with more bug fixes and improvements.
Regarding the new camera shake: we will add an option to disable it in Alpha 8.1 that will be released next week. In addition, we will add more video options for low-end machines to get a better performance.
Bug Reports Solar System Generator:
Bug Reports Controller & Keymapping:
Bug Reports PDA Missions & Robinson Protocol
Thanks for reading and stay tuned
Empyrion Dev Team
CHANGELOG: Alpha 8.0.2 (Build 1716)
- Added Survival Tool directly to start equipment + updated PDA to take into account that Survival Tool is now also part of the starting equipment (note: the survival tool is still craftable in survival constructor)
- Remember suit light status when leaving cockpit
- Tweaked camera shake: removed movement of camera and removed rotation around z axis
- Temporarily disabled asteroid fields in the orbit map
- Changed "PresetStyle" of drone waves so that drones attack immediately
- Reduced render distance of grass
- Updated description for Akua-Omicron to make clear that it is also available in Creative mode
- Updated dedicated.yaml: disabled "TimeoutBootingPfServer" for now
Note to all server owners: we recommend to disable this feature temporarily because it can cause problems on startup of the server (we are working on a fix for Alpha 8.1)
- Fixed: Exception when loading savegames older than A8
- Fixed: Problem that sometimes backpack was empty
- Fixed: Problem that docked SV or HV vanished if the structure (CV or BA) at which vessel is docked was completely disassembled or the core of the structure destroyed
- Fixed: Exception when using teleporter (only when using French language): Support email - Build 1710 #E0A6C
- Fixed: Disassembling SVHV open cockpits did not give back any resources
- Fixed: Player list sometimes appearing blank in MP
- Fixed: Problem that grass was rendered twice and thus generated too much polygons
- Fixed: Problem that entry motion sensor was deactivated in Unknown Artifact POI and thus did not trigger
- Fixed: Shadow of Starlight Scenario: Task on Veldis "Chapter 3, The Agent" (Village of the Elders) could not be triggered due to deactivated motion sensor (thanks for report)
- Fixed: Problem that there was often only 1 single drone in a drone base attack wave
- Fixed: More localization errors that could lead to exceptions
- Fixed: Warning in logs "Spawner cannot spawn entity 'TurretRobotNew'"
- Fixed: Exception "The terrain file X is not found neither as DLL nor as XML"
- Fixed: Several internal exceptions reported on support email and found in logs
Update: June 15, 2018 - Hotfix 2 (Client Only)
We have another small update for you:
Changelog: Alpha 8.0.2 (Build 1717) - Client only
- Fixed: Problem that Blueprints in BP Factory were lost after Server update (after build number increase) - MP only
- Fixed: Problem that PDA log was deleted after Server update (after build number increase) - MP only
Instead of deleting the full "Cache" folder after a build number increase, we now only delete the "Playfields" sub folder of the save games.
Note: Losing Blueprints in a BP Factory after a build number increase only concerned Clients playing on a Multiplayer Server. Blueprints in Single Player were not affected.
Update: June 16, 2018: Hotfix 3 - Alpha 8.0.2 (Build 1719)
- Fixed: Exception when leaving start sector in Akua-Omicron scenario
- Fixed: Problem that Akua-Omicron Scenario and Legacy savegames were not working at the same time
Update: June 17, 2018: Hotfix 4 - Alpha 8.0.2 (Build 1721)
- Temporarily deactivated "ScreenSpaceReflection" post-processing effect to improve performance
- Further optimized terrain shader
- Fixed: Exception on Playfield Server that could block a playfield
Wir bieten unseren Captains doppelte Erfahrung, um im Kampf gegen die Bedrohungen der Galaxie zu bestehen. Vom 16. August um 17:00 Uhr bis zum 20. August um 19:00 Uhr MEZ werdet ihr die doppelte Erfahrung erhalten!
Während dieses Ereignisses gewähren Inhalte mit Fähigkeitspunkten und Expertise zusätzlich 100% mehr Erfahrung als normal. Dieser Bonus gilt für alle Inhalte mit Fähigkeitspunkten und Expertise als Belohnung.